The TEPSS range declines the following three functions on three different sizes of snap shackles, to offer a wide choice of load measurements and remote release:
Quick release snap shackle
The remote release of the models R and RLC, is activated by a electropneumatic system and requires a pneumatique distributor.
The models RLC, MLC, LC integrates a load sensor allowing to measure the strain on a held rope.
The TEPSS are designed from the Tylaska models T8, T20, T30. Other models available on request.
- Working Load : 1 818kg
- Breaking Strength: 3 636kg
- Max release load with 10 bars pressure (indicative): 1 500kg
- Dimensions (T8R): 134x40x39mm
- Strength measurement range (T20RLC,LC,MLC): 4.5kN - 4.6T
- Output signal(T20RLC,LC,MLC): 0-10vdc, 0-5vdc, 4-20mA, mV/V
- Working Load : 4 545kg
- Breaking Strength: 9 091kg
- Max release load with 10 bars pressure (indicative): 2 500kg
- Dimensions (T20R): 188x62x47mm
- Weight: 720g
- Strength measurement range (T30RLC,LC,MLC): 6.7kN - 6.8T
- Output signal(T30RLC,LC,MLC): 0-10vdc, 0-5vdc, 4-20mA, mV/V
- Working Load : 6 816kg
- Breaking Strength: 13 636kg
- Max release load with 10 bars pressure (indicative): 3 500kg
- Dimensions (T30R): 244x80x54mm