The Canting Keel Manager as been designed for racing or cruising monohulls featured with an hydraulically or electrically driven canting keel. CKM is a new version of the previous KeelControl system which equiped a third of 2009 Vendée Globe's 60' IMOCA fleet.
The system manages securely all the stages of the keel handling and the tacking process. It takes into account the keel position data, and records all events. It also makes the boat more secure in case of capsizing or keel loss.
Thanks to the last uptodate technologies and to the architecture used in its design, CKM presents unequalled qualities; indeed it is:
- Powerfull thanks to its electronic calculator
- Flexible through its CAN bus, its input and output possibilities, its evolutive software
- Reliable : the wiring is as simple as possible, the CAN bus and the electronic cards are very tough
- Light and compact without any comparison with the PLC (Programmable logic controllers) of the competitors' systems.
- Low consumption and energy saving modes.
CKM can fit any hydraulic or electric system configuration : Firmware and adjustable CKM Controlcenter software, many possibilities of input/output, extensions with CAN bus...