Records of achievements
Record of achievements
Since 2004, Christophe LASSEGUE, Ocean Data System’s founder and director, has been part of the sailing crew of Gitana XI, which he knows very well since he used to sail for three years in the crew when it was named Belgacom. Christophe also sails on Foncia Decision 35 with Alain Gautier and on the Xtrem 40 Gitana with Yann Guichard.
Christophe LASSEGUE’s prize list :
- 2013 : 2nd of the Vulcain Trophy on Zen Too with Fred Le Peutrec
- In 2010, 3rd of Julius Baer Challenge on Decision 35 with Alain Gautier
- Second of the 2009 iShare’s Cup on board of the multihull Gitana X’trem 40 (winner of Venice and Amsterdam Grand Prix)
- Adjuster on board of Decision 35 Foncia (2nd of 2007 and 2008 championship, 3rd of 2009 championship and winner of 2009 Bol d’Or)
- Number 1 on board of Gitana XI 60’ multihull since January 2004
- Number 1 on board of Belgacom 60’ multihull for three seasons
- Member of the "Défi Français"'s team in 1999 and 2002 America’s Cup
- Second of "Tour de France à la Voile" in 1998
- Winner of the Québec Saint Malo Transat in 1996 on board of Corum Meteorite (Whitbread 60’)
- One season on Mumm 36 in 1995 : SORC, Key West’ week, World Championship
- Winner of "Tour de France à la Voile" in 1994, World Championship IYRU on J24.